HOW WE DO OUR PRICING.
Each wedding is unique, a wonderful experience between two people and captured individually. No two weddings are the same, just like the packages we put together for you!
It's nice and easy - just follow the steps below. We only shoot 7, 8 & 9 consecutive hourly wedding day coverage.
100 % of all profits go to the Operation Give A Damn program for Veterans via the Humans of Western Australia program.
2018 Package Information
1. 7 hour Wedding Day Coverage - $3000.00
2. 8 hour Wedding Day Coverage - $3500.00
3. 9 hour Wedding Day Coverage - $4000.00
4. Ceremony & Portrait Wedding Day Coverage - $2000.00 (4hrs)
Please note : We no longer deliver images on USB or offer albums.
Our unique client delivery system allows us to provide you with an amazing platform to view and save your images.
Stu wrote a blog about it HERE
Engagement Session : $450.00
AS AIPP ACCREDITED MEMBERS WE FULLY ADHERE TO THE AIPP CODE OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE.
An Accredited Professional Photographer is a professional photographer who has met the AIPP accreditation standards and is a current AIPP member.
Accreditation is designed to give you, the consumer, confidence that your professional photographer is a proven, experienced, technically capable, professional practitioner who complies with all legal business requirements, has appropriate insurance and who is willing to agree to the mandatory "Code of Professional Practice" and to the requirement to continually improve their photographic skills by committing to continue their professional development.
To become accredited, a professional photographer has to...
- Demonstrate that they have been practicing for a minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrate that they have satisfied clients and suppliers by providing written references
- Demonstrate that they comply with all legal, ethical and moral business requirements to practice as a professional in Australia
- Demonstrate that their photographic skills are of a "Professional Standard"
- Agree to have a portfolio of their work, assessed by experienced AIPP image assessors
- Achieve the required portfolio assessment standard.
- Agree to continue their professional development through the AIPP CPD program, maintaining up to date skills and business practices each year.
The AIPP continually monitors its accreditation requirements to ensure that the standard for accredited membership is appropriate for the profession of photography in 2015 and beyond.