Stuart is an Award Winning, Commercial Wedding and Portrait Photographer from Perth, Western Australia. Based in Mt Lawley. Registered with the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers . He has Bachelor Degrees in Marketing and Business Communications and a Post Graduate Degree in Education. His photo project Humans of Western Australia has over 35000 followers on Facebook.
Sarah is the younger sister and other half of this dynamic team. Album design and customer service are her specialities. Sarah is a married mother of three boys and she brings her sisterly guidance to the team helping Stuart provide the best possible service to our amazing clients. Sarah will handle all your bookings, finance and album design.
An Accredited Professional Photographer is a professional photographer who has met the AIPP accreditation standards and is a current AIPP member. Accreditation is designed to give you, the consumer, confidence that your professional photographer is a proven, experienced, technically capable, professional practitioner who complies with all legal business requirements, has appropriate insurance and who is willing to agree to the mandatory "Code of Professional Practice" and to the requirement to continually improve their photographic skills by committing to continue their professional development.
To become accredited, a professional photographer has to...
- Demonstrate that they have been practicing for a minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrate that they have satisfied clients and suppliers by providing written references
- Demonstrate that they comply with all legal, ethical and moral business requirements to practice as a professional in Australia
- Demonstrate that their photographic skills are of a "Professional Standard"
- Agree to have a portfolio of their work, assessed by experienced AIPP image assessors
- Achieve the required portfolio assessment standard.
- Agree to continue their professional development through the AIPP CPD program, maintaining up to date skills and business practices each year.